Used Ashly Protea Series 4.24GS Slave for Sale
The 4.24GS consists of four independent channels of 24 bit digital graphic equalization, a full function, pre/post switchable compressor/ limiter with adjustable threshold, ratio, attack and release controls, and a time delay capable of a maximum of 1.364 seconds adjustable in 20us increments on each channel. LED indicators show signal present, clip and MIDI channel number.
Shipping policy - When we receive your order you will be contacted with a shipping quote. Your order will ship with carrier and tracking information supplied once payment in full has been verified.
Return policy - Items may be returned, prepaid in original packaging within 48 hours of receipt for credit or refund. A restocking fee may apply to items sold as NEW.
4.24GS Four Channel Digital Graphic Equalizer Slave
The 4.24GS consists of four independent channels of 24 bit digital graphic equalization. Each channel has 28 bands centered on standard ISO frequencies at intervals of 1/3 octave and covering a frequency range of 31Hz to 16kHz. The range of equalization per band is ±15dB in 0.5dB increments. The equalizer has a gain of unity with all bands set at zero, and shall have a maximum in/out level of +20dBu. Frequency response is ±.25dB 20Hz to 20kHz. Dynamic Range is greater than 110dB (20Hz-20KHz, unweighted) and SMPTE intermodulation distortion or THD is less than 0.01% at 1KHz, +20dBu. Input impedance is 18K ohms balanced. Output impedance is 200 ohms. Inputs and outputs are balanced XLR and 1/4" phone jacks. Individual filters are a constant Q reciprocal filter design. Boost and cut characteristics are fully symmetrical. The equalizer also includes a 24dB per octave high pass filter adjustable from 20Hz to 10.6KHz, a 24dB per octave low pass filter adjustable from 33Hz to 20KHz, a full function, pre/post switchable compressor/ limiter with adjustable threshold, ratio, attack and release controls, and a time delay capable of a maximum of 1.364 seconds adjustable in 20us increments on each channel. LED indicators show signal present, clip and MIDI channel number. Channel gain can be adjustable over a range of +6dB to - infinity in 0.5db increments. The unit can be controlled from the 4.24G
- 24 Bit A/D - D/A Audio Resolution
- 24 Bit/100MHz (x2) Digital Signal Processing
- Four 28-Band 1/3 Octave Channels of EQ
- Programmable Compressor/Limiter
- Programmable Delay up to 1.364 Seconds
- Programmable High and Low Pass Filters
- Control From 4.24G, 4.24RD, PC or MIDI
- Contact Closure for External Recall of 6 Scenes
- Balanced XLR and 1/4 Inputs and Outputs
- Linkable Channels
- Constant Q/Reciprocal Filter Design
- +/- 15dB Boost and Cut, 0.5dB increments
- 128 Preset Locations, 50 Scenes
- RS-232 Computer Interface
- Full MIDI Implementation
- Duties & Shipping
- Not included in the price of this item.
- CONDITION USED
- This item is in good working condition & currently in service in our production department.
- Orders are processed within one to two business days except for weekends and holidays. We will contact you with a shipping quote after your order has been placed and prior to payment. FOB Allstar Show Industries Edmonton, Alberta Canada
You might also like