Used Focusrite ISA 430 MkII Mic Pre Channel Strip
Focusrite's ISA 430 MkII is closely based on the original ISA 110 mic pre and subsequent ISA 130 dynamics sections originally design by Rupert Neve for George Martin's Neve console. The unit is a comprehensive channel strip comprising mic pre, filters, parametric EQ, shelving EQ, VCA/optical compressor/limiter, gate, de-esser.
Shipping policy - When we receive your order you will be contacted with a shipping quote. Your order will ship with carrier and tracking information supplied once payment in full has been verified.
Return policy - Items may be returned, prepaid in original packaging within 48 hours of receipt for credit or refund. A restocking fee may apply to items sold as NEW.
Focusrite ISA 430 MkII Mic Pre Channel Strip
Focusrite's ISA 430 MkII is closely based on the original ISA 110 mic pre and subsequent ISA 130 dynamics sections originally design by Rupert Neve for George Martin's Neve console. The unit is a comprehensive channel strip comprising mic pre, filters, parametric EQ, shelving EQ, VCA/optical compressor/limiter, gate, de-esser and optional stereo A-D card.
The equalizer itself features two separate parametric bands plus shelving low and high frequencies, high- and low-pass filters and the ability to switch individual EQ elements into the compressor side-chain. The four powerful processors that make up the ISA 430 MkII can all be used independently or patched into each other in a variety of ways for maximum versatility.
The dynamics section, recalls the original Trevor Stride/Rupert Neve ISA 130 that dates back to 1987. It features a sophisticated expander/gate section as well as a versatile compressor. Both of these feature modern transparent VCA-based control elements for maximum compression without artifacts. The compressor also features the original vintage optical design for a truly traditional sound, and you can mix the original signal into the compressor output, maintaining dynamics as you take control. Like the other sections of the ISA 430 Mk II, there's a “Listen" button so you can hear exactly what each module is doing.
Not only is the ISA 430 Mk II a powerful channel strip, combining heritage mic amps, equalization and dynamics; and optional superb-quality digital conversion, each element (and in the case of the equalizer, each section) can be used as a completely separate device for the ultimate in versatility.
- Hugely versatile channel strip
- Classic ISA mic preamp design featuring Lundahl LL1538 input transformer
- Variable cut-off high-pass and low-pass filters
- Two-band parametric EQ
- Variable two-band shelving EQ
- VCA/Optical Compressor/Limiter
- Access individual processors through rear panel XLR connectors
- Custom reordering of processors
- Backlit VU meter with variable calibration
- Taxes, Duty & Shipping
- Not included in the price of this item
- CONDITION USED
- This item is in good working condition & currently in service in our production department.
- Orders are processed within one to two business days except for weekends and holidays. We will contact you with a shipping quote after your order has been placed and prior to payment. FOB Allstar Show Industries Edmonton, Alberta Canada