Used Kramer FC-331 SD/HD-SDI to HDMI Converter
The Kramer FC-331 SD/HD-SDI to HDMI Converters a high-performance format converter for SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M), and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M) signals.
Shipping policy - When we receive your order you will be contacted with a shipping quote. Your order will ship with carrier and tracking information supplied once payment in full has been verified.
Return policy - Items may be returned, prepaid in original packaging within 48 hours of receipt for credit or refund. A restocking fee may apply to items sold as NEW.
Kramer FC-331 SD/HD-SDI to HDMI Converter
The FC-331 SD/HD-SDI to HDMI Converters a high-performance format converter for SDI (SMPTE 259M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M), and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M) signals. It converts an SDI (LevelA) audio and video signal to an HDMI output signal with the same resolution and frame rate1.
- An SD/HD-SDI/3G HD-SDI input on a BNC connector
- An SDI loop on a BNC connector and an HDMI output
- HDTV compatibility
- Automatic active input LED indicators on the front panel. Green indicates a standard definition (SDI) input signal and blue indicates a high-definition (HD-SDI) input signal
- 5V DC power
- Medical equipment compliance
Accessory to Medical Equipment (IEC 60601-1)
In the modern medical environment remote access is essential, for example, to transfer clinical data between doctors and to train to medical students. The FC-331is certified according to the IEC 60601-1-2, Clause 2.1.3, Medical Electrical Equipment, Part 1: General Requirements for EMC standard which is required when accessory devices are used at locations where medical personnel and patients are present.
The FC-331 constitutes an optional component that can be considered necessary and suitable as part of medical equipment or for use as part of a medical system to provide real time simultaneous video feeds to those present at the local medical environment and at remote locations. In this environment, the FC-331 can be added to the system ONLY if the connecting equipment has been evaluated and meets the IEC 60601-1-2 EMC standards. Note, that when attaching accessory devices to a digital or analog interface, they must comply with the IEC standard for which they are used: EMC Standard (IEC 60601-1-2), Information Technology equipment (IEC 60950-1 (2ed))
- Taxes, Duty & Shipping
- Not included in the price of this item
- CONDITION USED
- This item is in good working condition & currently in service in our production department.
- Orders are processed within one to two business days except for weekends and holidays. We will contact you with a shipping quote after your order has been placed and prior to payment. FOB Allstar Show Industries Edmonton, Alberta Canada