Used Folsom ScreenPRO SPR-2000 Switcher FC-0608 Remote
Folsom SPR-2000 ScreenPRO High Resolution Seamless Switcher
The ScreenPro High-Resolution Seamless Switcher is a reliable system that simplifies the task of supporting professional-quality video presentations.
Folsom FC-0608 ScreenPRO Multi-Screen Remote
The controller provides a professional production switcher user interface to the Folsom ScreenPro seamless graphics switchers.
Shipping policy - When we receive your order you will be contacted with a shipping quote. Your order will ship with carrier and tracking information supplied once payment in full has been verified.
Return policy - Items may be returned, prepaid in original packaging within 48 hours of receipt for credit or refund. A restocking fee may apply to items sold as NEW.
Folsom ScreenPRO SPR-2000 Switcher FC-0608 Remote
SPR-2000 ScreenPro High Resolution Seamless Switcher
The ScreenPro High-Resolution Seamless Switcher is a reliable system that simplifies the task of supporting professional-quality video presentations. The unit combines a video router, two video scalers, and a full-featured control panel in a single integrated package. ScreenPro has eight universal inputs that accept composite video, svideo, component, and computer video sources (640x480 VGA to 1600x1200 UXGA). The input video is converted directly to the native resolution or “sweet spot” of the projection device to optimize image quality. The operator can transition seamlessly between eight different input video sources.
A Luminance keying feature gives the ScreenPro a capability to mix and overlay video graphics from one video scaler over the other. Applications include overlaying titles, captions and logos over live video. This feature takes the red, green and blue data from a selected scaler as the “key” or “foreground” and converts it to 8-bits of luminance or brightness information. This luminance data is compared to a user programmable threshold on a pixel-by-pixel basis. If the luminance value of a pixel is below the threshold then the pixel data from the background scaler is displayed. If the luminance value of a pixel exceeds the threshold by 16 counts then the pixel data from the foreground scaler is displayed. If the luminance value is between the threshold value and threshold value plus sixteen, then a linear mix is performed between the two scalers. This linear mix prevents small level changes and/or noise from causing unwanted speckling on the keyed image. The linear mix also allows semi-transparent overlay effects to be performed. If the overlay luminance value is in the linear mix region it will appear semi transparent (nice effect for logos).
The ScreenPro supports two independently buffered main video outputs and one preview video output. The presentation viewed by the audience is provided via the Main output. The Preview output is provided to allow the operator to examine the next video source to be displayed. The ScreenPro user interface has been designed with intuitive, user-friendly menus to simplify system setup and adjustment. User-defined configuration files can be created, stored, recalled, and edited. ScreenPro also has the ability to store a series of up to 64 pre programmed transition steps. This allows a complete show to be programmed in advance and executed by actuating a single key.
- Eight high-resolution inputs accommodate composite (NTSC/PAL), s-video, component, and computer video sources
- High bandwidth (five-wire) 8:2 video router
- Motion adaptive de-interlacing
- Automatically syncs to input videos with resolutions from 640x480 to 1600x1200
- High-performance dual-scaler architecture supports seamless switching
- Transition effects include cuts, fade, dissolves, and wipes (transition duration is programmable)
- Video Mixing and Graphics Overlay using Luminance Keying.
- Picture in Picture Capability
- Superior image quality
- Intuitive user interface simplifies setup
- Re-configurable RS-232/485 port for remote control
- User programmable output formats: VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), 1024x768 II, SXGA (1280x1024), (1280x720), (1280x768), (1365x768), (1365x1024).
- Stores pre-programmed sequences (up to 64 steps) to support scripting of shows
- Compatible with Folsom ScreenPro PLUSTM to support multi-screen events
FC-0608 ScreenPRO Multi-Screen Remote
The Controller simplifies system interconnections, setup, and control while supporting advanced features for presentations with up to six screens. The multi-screen presentation system includes an intuitive user interface that automatically configures itself to the number of ScreenPRO units in the presentation.
The operator can select from up to 8 universal inputs that accept composite video, s-video, component video, and computer video sources (640x480 VGA to 1600x1200 UXGA). Sources are scaled to match the native resolution or "sweet spot" of the projection devices to ensure optimal image quality. Seventeen different transition effects including dissolves, wipes, cuts, and fade are supported. The duration of each transition effect is programmable. Each screen output supports two buffered program outputs (one five-wire BNC and one HD-15) and a preview output (HD-15).
While other systems require multiple control units for a multi-screen show, all Controller functions (including system setup) are supported via a single user interface. The user interface simplifies system setup, adjustment, and control. To perform a transition, the operator simply selects a preview source(s) and presses a key to simultaneously transition from one to six screens using any of the seventeen transition effects. Thirty-two preset memories allow complex control sequences to be “learned” for quick recall. Presets can include information about sources, effects, transition rates, PIP, and Keying. Since all presets are recalled to the preview monitors, the operator can view, edit, and recall presets without affecting the program outputs.
The ScreenPRO Remote provides and offers the following features when interfaced with up to six ScreenPRO graphics switchers:
- Modular design supports up to six screens.
- Integrated user interface.
- Up to 8 universal inputs; accepts composite (NTSC and PAL), s-video, component, and computer sources.
- Requires no external decoders or line doublers.
- Automatically syncs to input videos with resolutions from 640x480 to 1600x1200.
- High-performance architecture supports seamless switching.
- (2) Program and (1) Preview output for each screen.
- Superior image quality.
- 17 transition effects including cuts, fades, dissolves, curtains, grids, and wipes with variable transition rates.
- Effect selection for single or multi-screen effects.
- 32 Presets
- Screen “grouping” allows simultaneous transitions on selected screens.
- File management between multiple ScreenPro seamless switchers
- T-bar for manual control of transitions.
- Joystick simplifies setup of inputs and outputs.
- Six test patterns for projector setup.
- Motion adaptive de-interlacing.
- User programmable output formats: VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), 1024x768 II, SXGA (1280x1024), SXGA II (1280x1024), (1280x720), (1280x768), (1280x960), (1365x768), (1365x1024).
- Fully field programmable to support upgrades.
- PIP capability including enlarging a pip to fill multiple output screens.
- Luma Keying functionality.
- Taxes, Duty & Shipping
- Not included in the price of this item
- CONDITION USED
- This item is in good working condition & currently in service in our production department.
- Orders are processed within one to two business days except for weekends and holidays. We will contact you with a shipping quote after your order has been placed and prior to payment. FOB Allstar Show Industries Edmonton, Alberta Canada